Holy guacamole! Never before have I been into super bright neon lipsticks, but I’ve recently tried out a few of the new Maybelline Vivid Lipsticks, and I am IN LOVE.
At first I bought only one, Vivid Rose, to sort of test the waters, but then the next day I had to go back and get three more. AND… I want to go back and get one of the orange shades now.
Of the ones I’ve purchased, this is what I’ve noticed, and I honestly haven’t found one bad thing I can say about them thus far:
- They are pretty long wearing but not drying (they aren’t super moisturizing, but they definitely don’t dry my lips out).
- They are incredibly pigmented – with the four I have, the color you see in the tube is how they look on the lips.
- They glide on very smoothly.
- The finish is not super glossy, but also definitely isn’t matte – lips just have a nice sheen.
- The packaging seems sturdy, and it’s bright as well, so I can easily find it in my purse.
- They are such good quality for the price! I bought mine at Target, and I paid around $5.50 each for them. (Keep in mind that price will vary by whatever area you live in)
These colors are just so bold and so fun for summer, so go get you some! Thanks for reading, and I hope you have a wonderful day!