Good evening beauties! I tried out a new fall eye look, and I love how it turned out! SOOO I thought I would share it with you 🙂
1. Apply Maybelline’s Color Tattoo in “Bad to the Bronze” all over the lid, along the lower lash line, and slightly above the crease. Lightly buff the edges with a clean blending brush.
2. Pat and blend MAC’s Antiqued eyeshadow all over the lid, above the crease, and along the lower lash line on top of the color tattoo.
3. Lightly blend the darkest shade in Maybelline’s Eye Studio quad in “Legendary Lilac” into the crease, and lightly blend a little along the outer 1/3 of the lower lash line.
4. Darken the outer corner of the eye with a deep, dark plummy, burgundy shade (I mixed the two darker purple colors in Wet n Wild’s Petal Pusher palette).
5. If the Antiqued eyeshadow has lost any intensity, lightly pat a bit more onto the center of the lid.
6. Line the lower water line with a purple/plum eyeliner pencil, and lightly highlight your inner corner.
7. Curl your lashes, apply mascara, and add falsies for a more dramatic effect.
I’ll do an entire Face of the Day with this eye look this weekend, so until then if you have any questions please feel free to comment, tweet me (@eyesmadeup), Or hit me up on Instagram (@eyesmadeup)! Sweet dreams!